Friday 2 May 2008

Passion


It has been a very long time since my last post. I have now been at Black + Spiro for over 1 year and I have learnt so many invaluable things in that time. I have found that my love for special things has grown. My passion for design in all areas has grown. My knowledge in interior design has expanded. I am much more passionate about colour, fabric, pattern, antiques and history as well as life in general. We have such a great team at Black + Spiro. Anna, Sally, myself and Mel! I also plan to blog more often about things I am passionate about and loving. This weekend is a long weekend in Brisbane, yipee! I am going to 'Sarabah' - my parents farm house in the Gold Coast Hinterland for a few nights to relax and unwind. I will be back Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely to see something from you - I have missed them.